Friday, September 20, 2013

Thomas raddall park

Beautiful Sunny weather finally. These are all pictures from our stay at Thomas Raddall provincial park. It is directly across from the Kejimkujik National Park Seaside. We kayaked over to the National park.





This person is harvesting seaweed. The long poles have an implement somewhat like a rake on the end. He scrapes the seaweed off the rocks. It sells for 21 cents a pound. 


This is the house the original owners of the land lived in, two parents and 11 children.

My phone has decided it will not charge. I can maintain a little battery if it is plugged in. Tom seems to have lost his phone. We will we back in the states in about a week. I was already in withdrawal from the smart part of the phone. I hope I can make it without anything for another week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment